Is Maru the internet's most famous cat? Japanese moggie celebrates fifth birthday with another series of cute video clips

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

He's back: YouTube's favourite feline is back in business with a series of cute clips to celebrate his fifth birthday

YouTube's favourite feline is back in business with a series of cute clips to celebrate his fifth birthday.
Maru, the ever-mischievous moggy, appears in the latest online video poking his head through shopping bags, diving into boxes and cartwheeling behind a sliding door.
Footage of the Japanese cat's antics has been viewed millions of times, and he now has more than 10,000 Facebook fans and 15,000 followers on Twitter.
Maru, who has his own blog, recently told lovemeow.com: ' Sleep, eat, and play. My hooman always says that I live a life that everybody envies.
'I don’t know why (I love boxes so much) but I can’t seem to stop going into a box when I see one. It just gets me so excited.'

Naughty: Maru appears in the latest video poking his head through boxes and shopping bags

Popular: Footage of the Japanese cat's antics has been viewed millions of times, and he now has more than 10,000 Facebook fans and 15,000 followers on Twitter

Peek-a-boo: Maru was given some cake, meat, a new toy and a slim box to play in to celebrate his milestone birthday

Interview: Maru, who has his own blog, recently told lovemeow.com: ' Sleep, eat, and play. My hooman always says that I live a life that everybody envies

Maru was given some cake, meat, a new toy and a slim box to play in to celebrate his milestone birthday.



source: dailymail